- The Top 5 Hockey Players in the History
Since the invention of ice hockey in the 19th century and its subsequent popularization in the 20th century thanks to the NHL, the best league in the world, there have been dozens of superstars. So which are the five best players in hockey history?
- WAYNE GRETZKY
Wayne Gretzky was a Canadian player born in 1961 in Brantford. He played in Edmonton Oilers, Los Angeles Kings, St. Louis Blues and New York Rangers in the central position. He scored 894 goals being the top scorer in history and 4 NHL titles being undoubtedly the most famous and best player of all ice hockey times.
- BOBBY ORR
Bobby Orr was a Canadian hockey player born in 1948 in Parry Sound. He played for the Chicago Black Hawks and the Boston Bruins in the defensive position. He scored 270 goals being NHL champion twice and is considered the best defender of all time.
- GORDIE HOWE
Gordie Howe was a Canadian hockey player born in 1928 in Floral. He played in Detroit Red Wings and Hartford Whalers in the right-wing position. He scored 801 goals winning four times the NHL title and 23 times all-star.
- MARIO LEMIEUX
Mario Lemieux was a Canadian hockey player born in 1965 in Montreal. He played his entire career at the Pittsburgh Penguins in a central position. He scored 690 goals winning 3 NHL titles, one gold medal in the Olympics, and ten all-star titles.
- MAURICE RICHARD
Maurice Richard was a Canadian hockey player born in 1921 in Montreal. He played his entire career at the Montreal Canadians in the right-wing position. With 544 goals in his whole career, he won 8 NHL titles as well as was selected eight times as all-star.
- The Best Players in the NHL Today
- There are a lot of wannabes to want to be like Sidney Crosby, but “Sid, the boy” is still the Golden Boy of hockey.
- Jonathan Toews is called “serious captain,” and with two Stanley Cups and two Olympic gold medals on his resume, he doesn’t waste time when it comes to winning.
- Steven Stamkos skates like the wind and shoots like a cannon.
- Nobody in the NHL cares the arc as Alex Ovechkin.
- Henrik Lundqvist is always at the top of the list as the best goalkeeper. Is this what they call “The King.”
- Ryan Getzlaf is an expert and a bit vigorous, which is an excellent combination of hockey.
- Evgeni Malkin judging him for his small size and skill is unfair. When inspired, it’s unstoppable.
- As a defense, Drew Doughty can do everything and save his best hockey game for the finals.
- Anze Kopitar does not attract much attention, but he is active in attack and defense.
- John Tavares is not the fastest man in the game, but this compensates for his excellent grip on the stick, passes, and shots.
- The Best Hockey Groups Worldwide
- Montreal Canadians
The Montreal Canadians website is one of the most successful groups in the organization that has won the league 25 times, considering that the league’s formation in 1917. They have also won the Stanley Cup with a record of 24 times, one as the National Hockey Organization and even 23 as the NHL team. They’ve involved the final ten times much more. The Montreal Canadians are the second most successful team in the four significant specialist sports organizations in North America after the New York Yankees of Big League Baseball. The Canadians initially won the Mug in 1916, and also the last time they won it was in 1993. The team likewise holds the document for the lengthiest successive winning touch by winning the trophy five times in between 1955 as well as 1960.
- Toronto Maple Leaves
The next most successful hockey team in the Stanley Cup is the Toronto Maple Leaves. The team won the 13 Stanley Cup champions. The Toronto Maple Leafs initially won the winner in 1932 as well as taken ineffective pleasure seasons between 1945 as well as 1951, winning the Mug 5 times in Seasons 7. The last time they won the championship was in 1967. They spent 49 periods without seeing a champion, the lengthiest period without a win in NHL background. However, the Toronto Maple Leafs are still thought about among the most beneficial groups in the NHL.
Detroit Red Wings is the third most successful team with the 11 Stanley Cup champions. The Detroit-based hockey team is the most successful in the United States, having won more Mugs than any other NHL franchise in the USA. Although the franchise was founded in 1926, it just took him ten years to win the Stanley Cup championship and maintain the trophy the following year. His most recent success was in 2008 when they beat the Pittsburgh Penguins. Nonetheless, the Penguins could retaliate the loss by defeating the Detroit Red Wings in the 2009 final.
- Other Teams
The Boston Bruins internet site and the Chicago Blackhawks each have won the Championship six times, making them the second most active group in the USA. UU. Boston Bruins was the junior varsity of the EE. UU. To win the Stanley Mug after the Rangers of New York City to win the Cup in 1929. They won the champion for the last time in 2011. The Chicago Blackhawks are the most recent winners of both teams. They won the hero for the last time in 2015, as well as additionally won it three times between 2010 and 2015.